Fitness and Wellness
Trilogy Fitness and Wellness Center
Fitness Manager: Jennifer Taylor 480-291-9174
Fitness Coordinator: Tammy Rowles 480-279-2060
Fitness Center Desk: 480-279-2084
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday - Sunday
5:00 am to 10:00 pm
(The Fitness Center will be closed daily for deep cleaning 1:00pm -1:30pm)
ORIENTATION: To access the fitness and wellness center, a liability form is required. This form is available at the Member Services desk. A signature is required from the participant and fitness staff. Once the liability is signed, access will be assigned to your Trilogy proxy card.
** GUESTS ARE NOW WELCOME IN THE FITNESS CENTER **
PERSONAL TRAINING: $30 for 30 minutes OR $60 for 60 minutes - paid at the Fitness Center Desk. Sign up directly with the Personal Trainer of your choice on Staff at Trilogy. Please contact the Fitness Center Office at 480-279-2084 or Jennifer Taylor (Fitness Manager) at 480-291-9174 if interested in signing up with a Personal Trainer.
RULES & REGULATIONS: The following are rules set forth for use of the Fitness & Wellness Center. Please be aware that these rules are for your individual and collective safety and well-being, as well as providing you (the community) with appropriate liability coverage. The Fitness & Wellness Center staff will ask anyone to leave who does not comply with the following:
- Release forms and orientations must be completed prior to working out in the Fitness Center.
- All members must sign-in prior to working out in the Fitness Center.
- Masks are RECOMMENDED, not required, while in the Fitness Center.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the Fitness & Wellness Center.
- Limit use of the cardio machines to 30 minutes when others are waiting to use them.
- Closed toed shoes and appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Please wipe down all equipment before and after each use (wipes provided).
- Food is not allowed. Water bottles are acceptable.
- Workout at your own risk.
He received his bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University, Idaho in exercise physiology
with an emphasis on personal exercise prescription and nutrition.
After graduating with his bachelor's degree, Dr. Fletcher received his doctorate degree
from one of the top ten physical therapy schools in the country at Loma Linda University.
He and his wife Amy love being the parents of their daughter, Evelyn.
They enjoy time with family, running in marathons, hiking in the national parks, pickleball and watching basketball.
To set-up an appointment with Dr. Fletcher,
please call 480-788-0399.