Trilogy Fitness and Wellness Center
Hours: 5:00 am - 10:00 pm
Closed on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:00 to 1:00 pm for Interval Training Class.
Fitness Desk: (480) 279-2084
ORIENTATION: All members are required to attend an orientation.
Orientations are given on Wednesdays at 9:30 am and Thursdays at 1:30 pm. Member access cannot be obtained to the Fitness Center until you take this Orientation. This 30 - 45 minute class will go over the rules and the equipment in the gym. If you have any specific questions please call Fitness Coordinator Jackie Pinho at 279-2060.
GUESTS: All guests MUST be registered at the Member Services Front Desk. They will be required to sign a liability form that states that the Trilogy Member has shown them how to use the equipment. The Trilogy Member will also sign, stating that they have shown their guest(s) how to use the equipment. They will be given a band to wear while using the Fitness Center. Any guest who has not completed this requirement may not use the Fitness and Wellness Center.
PERSONAL TRAINING: $30 for 30 minutes - paid to the Member Services Front Desk. Sign up directly with the Personal Trainer of your choice on Staff at Trilogy. Please contact the Fitness Center Office at 480-279-2084 or Jennifer Taylor (Fitness Manager) at 480-291-9174 if interested in signing up for a Personal Trainer.
RULES & REGULATIONS: The following are rules set forth for use of the Fitness & Wellness Center. Please be aware that these rules are for your individual and collective safety and well-being, as well as providing you (the community) with appropriate liability coverage. The Fitness & Wellness Center staff will ask anyone to leave who does not comply with the following:
- Release forms and orientations must be completed prior to working out in the Fitness Center.
- All guests must register at the Member Services Front Desk and will be required to wear a Guest's band when using the Fitness & Wellness Center. Anyone who is not living at Trilogy Power Ranch and who does not have their own Trilogy ID Card is considered a guest.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the Fitness & Wellness Center.
- All members and their guests must sign in prior to working out in the Center.
- Limit use of the cardio machines to 30 minutes when others are waiting to use them.
- Closed toed shoes and appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Please wipe down all equipment after each use (wipes provided).
- Food not allowed. Water bottles are acceptable.
- Workout at your own risk.