Fitness and Wellness
Trilogy Fitness and Wellness Center
Fitness Manager: Jennifer Taylor 480-291-9174
Fitness Coordinator: Tammy Rowles 480-279-2060
Fitness Center Desk: 480-279-2084
Fitness Center Hours
Monday - Saturday
6:00 am - 10:00 am
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
(The Fitness Center will be closed for deep cleaning from 10am-11am & 2pm-3pm)
Due to Covid-19 all new residents / renters will receive a fitness orientations packet. To access the fitness and wellness center, a liability form is required. This form is available at the Member Services desk, and a signature is required from the participant and fitness staff. Once the liability is signed, access will be assigned to your Trilogy proxy card.
** NO GUESTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM AT THIS TIME**
PERSONAL TRAINING: $30 for 30 minutes OR $60 for 60 minutes - paid at the Member Services Front Desk or Fitness Center Desk. Sign up directly with the Personal Trainer of your choice on Staff at Trilogy. Please contact the Fitness Center Office at 480-279-2084 or Jennifer Taylor (Fitness Manager) at 480-291-9174 if interested in signing up with a Personal Trainer.
RULES & REGULATIONS: The following are rules set forth for use of the Fitness & Wellness Center. Please be aware that these rules are for your individual and collective safety and well-being, as well as providing you (the community) with appropriate liability coverage. The Fitness & Wellness Center staff will ask anyone to leave who does not comply with the following:
- Release forms and orientations must be completed prior to working out in the Fitness Center.
- All members must sign-in prior to working out in the Fitness Center.
- 6' Social Distancing
- Masks are REQUIRED while in the Fitness Center.
- Masks are NOT required while on the cardio equipment.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the Fitness & Wellness Center.
- Limit use of the cardio machines to 30 minutes when others are waiting to use them.
- Closed toed shoes and appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Please wipe down all equipment after each use (wipes provided).
- Food not allowed. Water bottles are acceptable.
- Workout at your own risk.