Fitness and Wellness
Trilogy Fitness and Wellness Center
Fitness Manager: Jennifer Taylor 480-291-9174
Fitness Coordinator: Tammy Rowles 480-279-2060
Fitness Center Desk: 480-279-2084
Reservations Required: Please reserve your reservation at www.mytpr.com
Due to Covid-19 all new residents / renters will receive a fitness orientations packet. To access the fitness and wellness center, a liability form is required. This form is available at the Member Services desk, and a signature is required from the participant and fitness staff. Once the liability is signed, access will be assigned to your Trilogy prox card.
All guests MUST be registered at the Member Services Front Desk. They will be required to sign a liability form that states the Trilogy Member has shown them how to use the equipment. The Trilogy Member will also sign, stating that they have shown their guest(s) how to use the equipment. They will be given a band to wear while using the Fitness Center. Any guest who has not completed this requirement may not use the Fitness and Wellness Center.
** NO GUESTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM AT THIS TIME**
PERSONAL TRAINING: $30 for 30 minutes OR $60 for 60 minutes - paid at the Member Services Front Desk or Fitness Center Desk. Sign up directly with the Personal Trainer of your choice on Staff at Trilogy. Please contact the Fitness Center Office at 480-279-2084 or Jennifer Taylor (Fitness Manager) at 480-291-9174 if interested in signing up with a Personal Trainer.
RULES & REGULATIONS: The following are rules set forth for use of the Fitness & Wellness Center. Please be aware that these rules are for your individual and collective safety and well-being, as well as providing you (the community) with appropriate liability coverage. The Fitness & Wellness Center staff will ask anyone to leave who does not comply with the following:
- Release forms and orientations must be completed prior to working out in the Fitness Center.
- All guests must register at the Member Services Front Desk and will be required to wear a Guest's band when using the Fitness & Wellness Center. Anyone who is not living at Trilogy Power Ranch and who does not have their own Trilogy ID Card is considered a guest.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the Fitness & Wellness Center.
- All members and their guests must sign-in prior to working out in the Fitness Center.
- Limit use of the cardio machines to 30 minutes when others are waiting to use them.
- Closed toed shoes and appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Please wipe down all equipment after each use (wipes provided).
- Food not allowed. Water bottles are acceptable.
- Workout at your own risk.