How do I delete my ad?
If you placed an ad for a home sale/rental and want to delete it, follow these instructions.
1. Go to your ad and click "edit"
2. Go down to "Status" and change it from "Active" to "Expired"
3. Click Save (the ad should now be deleted)
If you placed an ad under the classified section and want to delete it. follow these instructions.
1. Go to your ad and click "edit your ad"
2. Go down to "Expiration Date" and select a date that has already passed
3. Click "Submit" (the ad should now be deleted)
If you are having trouble with this process you can contact Member Services for assistance at 480-279-2053.
How do I join a Club or Group?
Answer: You will need to contact the specific club or group you are interested in. This information can be found on mytpr under "Lifestyle" then "Clubs" or it is also available in the monthly San Tan Press Magazine. When you contact the club they will let you know what is need to join.
Why does the security question pop up whenever I log into mytpr.com?
Answer: It is likely due to the way you have your internet browser set to handle 'cookies'
How can I change my login name and password?
Answer: Once you are logged into MyTPR.com, click on your "Profile". You will see all your information there.
- If you wish to change your Login Name or Password, simply Click on "Your Profile" and select what change you would like to make (Username, Password, etc.). WRITE IT DOWN somewhere, so you will remember what it is!
- Your password must contain at least eight (8) characters and can include mixed letters, numbers and characters, either caps or lowercase (but it will be “case” sensitive for log-in).
- When you are finished, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on 'Submit'. If you fail to do this, your changes will not be made.
How can I correct the information in my “Profile” if it is incorrect?
Answer: After you are logged in just go to the top right corner of the page and click on "Your Profile" to make the changes you wish to make.
- For example, if your phone number is incorrect, simply Click on "Your Profile", then click on the phone number option to make the correction. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Submit'.
- Please contact Member Services and inform them of any changes to your phone number, email address or name change so that our records are up to date.
What should I do if my Spouse/Partner passes away or if I get divorced?
Does this procedure drop the name from mytpr.com and/or the resident directory at the gate entrances
- Member Services will be sent a notice to remove the name from mytpr.com and any other databases.
- In addition, our gate service provider will be sent a notice to remove the name from the gate.
Will his/her name be removed from the POS system as well?
Answer: No. Member Services has a form for that purpose.
- It will usually take about one week, after all the paperwork and documentation is received for the change to take affect.
In addition, the individual's prox card will be automatically deactivated in all databases, so it does not have to be returned to Member Services.
How do I get a permit to park my RV or Trailer on the street for a few days?
Answer: You can obtain a Permit form for this purpose from the kiosk by the Member Services desk. After it is completed, turn it in to Member Services.
- You will get a Notice to place in the window of your RV or Trailer.
Permits are issued for a period not to exceed 48 consecutive hours during any 7 consecutive days for the limited purpose of loading, unloading and cleaning such vehicles.
- If more time is needed, it must be approved by Management according to HOA rules.
How can I contact a staff member, management, or a Board member?
Answer: There are several ways you can contact those individuals:
- To speak with Management or another staff member, you can visit the Member Services Desk or leave a message with the staff member you are trying to reach.
Go to mytpr.com and click on the "About" menu:
- select the Contact Us link,
- select the department you wish to contact, and
- submit your message.
Does Trilogy have a notary service available for Members?
Answer: Yes, we have several staff members in the Member Services department that are Notaries and will assist residents by appointment.
Call Member Services (480-279-2053) to arrange an appointment.
- You will need a valid form of identification, preferably a Driver’s License or Passport.
There is not a charge for that service.
Can I View My Personal Folder?
Answer: You can make a request for an appointment to view your Lot File through Member Services
You should allow 48 hours for the file to be pulled and arrangements made for a location where you can view your file.
- The file must stay on-site but copies can be made at the normal rate for copying.
How can I apply for a committee or multiple committees?
Answer: There are application forms in the kiosk by the Member Services desk.
- Interest in multiple committees can be noted on the form.
Once returned, the form is sent to the Technology Department for processing:
- the application is sent to the appropriate committee(s) Chairperson for review and presentation to the committee, and is sent to the Board of Directors liaison.
the Application is kept on file for one (1) year.
The Chairperson of the committee(s) should notify applicants as to the status of their application, i.e. whether there is an opening for which the applicant qualifies, or if there are no openings on that specific committee at the time.
- An applicant may want to check back with the Chairperson from time to time to ascertain member status.
There are occasional email pushes noting the various Committee member openings. Openings may also be announced at Board meetings.
Can Groups or Clubs send out an informational email to the entire Community?
Answer: Sorry, but in order to limit the amount of email pushes each week so they are not deemed to be obtrusive to our Members, we have to allow only those that may be of interest to the entire community.
- Clubs and Groups should develop their own membership emails.
- There is a site on mytpr.com where Clubs and Groups can display any amount of information applicable.
Approvals are needed from management or the Board of Directors prior to an email push being sent out to the community (i.e. events to which the entire Trilogy Community is invited).
How do I allow access to my relatives and friends, as well as deliveries, when the gatehouse is closed?
Answer: There are several ways to accomplish that without giving out your personal code - PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT!
There is a Directory with each homeowner’s name on the access pad at each of the East and West main entrances on Village Parkway.
- If your visitor has your Trilogy Lot #, they can use the keypad on the access pad at those gates:
- Enter a # sign first and then a total of 4 digits (e.g. a lot with 4 numbers would simply have a # sign at the beginning). If the lot number is less than 4 digits, you must preface the code with a “0”, e.g. for lot #672, you would enter #0672. Note: your phone area code MUST be 480, 602 or 623 in order for this process to work.
- When your visitor dials that code, your phone will ring and you simply press “9” on the phone and the gate will open. You can also speak to the visitor, if you so choose, as there is a microphone on the keypad.
There is an alternate process if your visitor does not know your Lot #:
- The visitor can look up your name in the Directory (there is a code relating to each Member’s house
- They can scroll the directory alphabetically, either by selecting the "#" sign for the start of the alphabet or selecting the "*" sign to access the back of the alphabet.
- When your name is found, they should enter the 4 digit code on the keypad so the system will dial your home phone.
- Be sure your visitor knows the correct gate (main East or main West on Village Parkway), as the two side gates (Power and Recker do NOT have this capability).
- You will press “9” and the gate will open. Again, you can talk with the visitor if necessary in order to get directions, etc.
- Remind your guest they must call you from the directory key pad, not from their cell phone.
A third alternative is to use the "Code of the Day" process which can be obtained from the gate personnel (480-797-1662) from 6 AM to 10 PM or from Member Services during working hours.
The “Code of the Day”
can be used for deliveries, guests, or when returning from a trip when you are using a shuttle service or Uber driver and do not have your prox card or remote with you.
- You can get the number in advance for specific dates in the future. Call Member Services for that information (480-279-2053)
That number can be given out without compromising our personal access codes.
I've heard the name "Tranquility Courtyard" - where is it?
Answer: Tranquility Courtyard was established in 2011 in honor of the 10th anniversary of 9-11. It is a quiet area where residents can go and reflect on cherished moments/persons in their life. Memorial bricks may also be purchased and placed there as lasting memories of those special reflections.
- It is located on the west side of the Lap Pool overlooking the golf course. The bricks are placed in an area of your choice around our "Tree of Life". There are benches where you can sit and rest or reflect.
- The bricks cost $200 and can be ordered through the TPR Foundation.
- The MEMORIAL BRICK ORDER form is in the kiosk by the Member Services desk.
Can I see upcoming Club events on the mytpr calendar?
Answer: When a Club or Lifestyle Department turns in a Ticket Sale sheet requesting a date for tickets to the event to go on sale, the date of the event is placed on the Activity Calendar on mytpr.com.
- Events are also noted on the monthly calendars located in the kiosk by the Member Services desk.
- Regularly scheduled (recurring) events are usually published on the back of the monthly calendars.
What are some of the "general" swimming pool rules?
Answer: There is a comprehensive list of pool rules including Pool Hours in the kiosk by the Member Services desk; there are also copies of that Blue flyer at the Member Services desk. The list below is not inclusive of all the rules.
- If you are having guests visiting and they desire to enjoy the pool area, you must obtain a "Guest" wrist band for them which they should wear while in the pool area - whether adult or children.
- Children up to the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Pool Hours are posted on the gates of the pool area and in the blue flyer; you must have your ID Badge to enter and exit the gates.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in the hot tub/spa at any time.
- Children MUST be toilet trained, as no diapers or incontinent products (including swim-diapers) are allowed in the pools.
- Glass containers are prohibited at all times.
- No Alcohol is allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Children under the age of 18 years of age may use the lap pool during designated hours; however, diving or jumping into the pools is not permitted as it creates a large splashing area. They must also be supervised by a responsible adult.
Can I vote online during the Board of Directors elections?
Answer: Yes, E-Voting is available and very easy to accomplish. There are registration forms available in the kiosk near the Member Services desk.
- There is only one vote allowed per lot, as is the case with a paper ballot.
- E-Voting is not only easier but is less costly than paper ballots.
- Questions can be further answered by a member of the Election Committee.
I am a new resident and I would like to use the fitness center?
Answer: The Fitness Center requires an orientation on the various types of equipment before access will be added to your ID badge.
- Orientations are held in the Fitness Center on Wednesday's at 9:30 AM
- After you have concluded the orientation, your badge will be updated to allow entrance whenever the room is open.
I want to make some changes to my landscaping, house structure or paint colors - can I do that?
Answer: Trilogy has an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) which has specific rules in regard to making changes to our homes.
- There are specific forms for all kinds of improvements or changes.
- Call Member Services at 279-2053 to ascertain the current dates/times of the ACC meetings.
- You can also call the Trilogy Covenants Manager (480-279-2064) for specific information.
Can I order tickets to an event if I am not here on the day they go on sale?
Answer: There are several ways that can be done:
- You can complete a Trilogy Vacation Notification form in the kiosk near the Member Services desk.
- That form can be used just for authorizing another resident to purchase the tickets for you in the event you are not able to make it to the Clubhouse when the tickets go on sale, i.e. you work during those hours, you are ill and unable to go to the Clubhouse; you are out of town for a short period, etc.
- Fill out the top portion of the form - the "vacation" information if appropriate, and then complete the bottom of the form - "Would you like to designate someone to purchase tickets for you during your absence?"
- With a copy of this signed form, your friend can purchase the desired tickets for you.
- You can complete the above form online. Go to "Resources", choose "eforms" then click on Trilogy Vacation Notification form.
- If you are a winter resident, you should use the Vacation Notification form when leaving for the summer as there may be events announced after you leave that would not take place until you return but would go on sale before that date.
- You can also email the Member Services Desk stating who will be purchasing tickets in your name and for what event they are doing so.
- You can also call the Member Services Desk (480-279-2053) to order tickets for upcoming events with a Credit Card.