View Month : View Day
Sunday November 1, 2020
100 Miles Challenge in 100 Days
Sunday, November 1st, 2020, All Day Event
Export this Event
Trilogy at Power Ranch 100 Miles in 100 Days
November 1st through February 8th
Registration is $20.00 and includes a Trilogy 100 Miles Challenge in 100 Days T-shirt and Prizes will be given out along the way.
We will be having a celebration event and giving out many prizes.
Sign up at the CA Member Services Desk or Fitness Center
REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL 12.15.20
You can download the Strava app on your phone to track your FITNESS MILES (such as walks, hikes or fitness classes)
You can also track your miles using any fitness tracking device or manually logging in your miles.
This challenge is all about having FUN and EXERCISING
You can track your miles using the (FREE) Strava app, using your Apple watch or Fitbit or pen and paper. Which ever is easier for you :)
If you are using an watch to track your miles, please remember it's EXERCISE miles, not your daily steps.
The Fitness Department will send out an the email on the FIRST of every month to all registered participants to check on your status.
Please contact Jennifer Taylor at Jennifer@tprcoa.com if you have any further questions
· How many times can you walk the Trilogy loop in one day?
· Take advantage of the cooler weather – walk to Starbucks, a park, the wash, explore the area around you on foot
· Do a walking adventure several times a day for better results.
· Compete against friends, form teams, walk more than the day before.
· It starts with one step & ends with many. You will surprise yourself- see how far you can go!!
· The Maricopa trail includes the bike path behind the Safeway store and Queen Creek Rd between Power and Higley.
You can log a couple of miles before grocery shopping or walking down to Dairy Queen.
· San Tan Mountain Park and Usery Park are within 30 minutes of Trilogy and both parks provide some easy walking trails in addition to more strenuous hiking trails. Make a day of it - take a picnic lunch and enjoy!
· For those interested, we will provide a list of Trilogy participants so you can get in contact with a friend to walk with on the trail. You can also team together & dare others to beat your mileage.
· Prizes will be given for certain categories: most loops around Trilogy, most miles in one day, total mileage walked in 100 days, to name a few.
· Everybody wins as you take in scenic views while stepping into a fitness lifestyle.
**Click on the link below to register for the Maricopa 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge. Many Trilogy residents have registered for this event
If you would like more information on the Maricopa Challenge contact Lori Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Export this Event